Facility Layout and Design
The average cost to move a 25,000 square foot facility is $100,000.
In addition, a business can lose a significant amount in revenue and profits during the downtime of the move.
Having Partners in Business Excellence LLC virtually move a business can significantly save both time and money
- Provide the moving company with layouts of both the current and future locations to become self-managed.
- Reduce the equipment downtime by allowing facility maintenance personnel to efficiently run power, plumbing, and HVAC prior to equipment being set in place.
- The new layout can be designed for flow and efficiency of both the process and people movement.
- Can provide design of layouts for future growth and expansion.
The physical structure and layout of a facility should function as a tool that helps a business to efficiently do all the things necessary to bring a business’s products or services to its customers.
The virtual move process:
- The current location(s) is electronically mapped including all equipment and furniture
- A layout of the new location(s) is either obtained and or mapped
- Working with the business decision-makers, the equipment and furniture are virtually moved from the current to the future location(s)
Our staff has been creating efficiencies in business for 15 years. From small offices to large manufacturers, we can help you or your
clients achieve remarkable improvements, measured in worker satisfaction, less waste, and profitability.
Contact us today for more information on how we can help you with your next move or how to improve your current situation.